April 17, 2009

pet my pussy (too lewd?)

when tax season and exam studying brings me down, i turn to the cute & cuddly. as someone with a cat allergy, i still dare you not to smile after you check out these precious kitties!



linda serbu is a dreamy lady and michel gondry makes dreams reality, so this video is nothing short of genius.

but a much superior kitty video is this one, maru even has his own blog! what a smart kitty!



by far my least favourite cat is lynsi's (frisky). she's a racist and sexist, and i don't think i can respect such a hateful kitty.


by far my favourite cat is ian's (more (and bigger) pictures please ian)! i've only met max a couple of times, but there is a special bond.

there are so many more pretty pussies, but this post would go on for an eternity if i didn't bring it to a stop now. sweet dreams all!

7 comments:

  1. im so mad right now its not even funny.
    this is complete defamation of character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have saved the msn conversation in which you released me of any wrong doing (by which i mean you provided me with the picture and didn't deny me the right to blog about frisky). bring on the law suit lynsi, bring on the law suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me elaborate. im joking about the defamation of character. but im not pleased that you put a picture of my cat up as your least favourite cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea but maybe my least favourite cat is a 9/10 lynsi, didya think about that? im sure if frisky had a blog, id be her least favourite humanoid friend of lynsi - n'est pas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maru is by far the greatest cat ever.

    ReplyDelete